Prices: Australian Dollars
Subscribe to our mailing list below:
Terms & Conditions
· A minimum of 3 copies per pattern must be purchased OR *
· A mixed pack of a minimum of 20 mixed designs (unless otherwise stated in product details)*
· Make a store model and receive three free patterns to recoup your sample costs with your next order (must send a photograph of model to claim)
Get one free pattern for every 10 ordered - standard patterns only. Patterns of similar value of our choice will be included.
· All postage is borne by the shopowner at cost
· Pattern Press patterns may be taught as a class providing EVERY student in the class purchases a copy of the original pattern.
· Pattern Press patterns may be sold as full or part kits providing EVERY kit includes an original pattern. Materials and kit supplies must be of an equal standard to original samples.
· Pattern Press patterns may not be copied, loaned or re-distributed in any way, shape or form to a third party.
· Pattern Press designs generally may be made and sold for profit within your store or at markets and fairs by your customers. Please check individual Designer’s copyright terms to confirm this. Licensing is available for Patterns which do not allow sales of made goods.
· Orders will be accepted by fax, email, online order system, phone or mail. A dispatch time of 48 hours is endeavoured.
· If an item is out of stock it will be placed on backorder and dispatched when available. (Freight at cost) Please note on order form if you do not wish to receive backorders.
· Claims for missing or incorrect deliveries must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods. No allowance will be made for shorts (incomplete patterns or orders) or damages after this time.
*minimums do not apply to dropship orders.
· You must be a registered business trading in the industry. Australian Customers must provide a current ABN.
· Online orders must be prepaid using the various payment methods offered.
· A paper account can be created directly with Pattern Press on the completion of an application. Many of you already have a paper account with Pattern Press if you have previously ordered from Hugs 'n Kisses.
· · Trunk shows are generally for a three week period only unless otherwise negotiated
· On completion of your time slot the samples must be forwarded to the next given address by ‘registered post’ (a reminder will be sent with address details)
· Samples must be packed in a similar manner in which they arrive
· Samples are to be forwarded in original condition
· Your personal business insurance must cover trunk show samples i.e. You are liable for any loss, theft or damage
· Materials used will not necessarily be those seen on pattern covers.
· Under special circumstances on request Pattern Press may supply goods on consignment under the following strict terms and conditions:
· Consignment goods available only for retail shows, special store events or sales promotions.
· A minimum of 50% of goods ordered must be purchased.
· Any returned goods must be in complete original condition suitable for resale. (if you received the goods at full purchase price for sale in your store would you accept them?) no price stickers please.
· The full order amount must be prepaid before shipment. Returns are to be made at the stores expense within 14 days after event completion date.
· Returns will be assessed and credited to your account.